Safe and reliable, smartly designed yet practical the Qik range of automatic barriers are high performance and sustainable in any environment.
Qik is ideal for totally safe access control of medium to high transit areas, such as hotels, banks, shopping malls, blocks of flats, companies, sports centres, restaurants, and camp sites, anywhere that requires access control of car parking areas to ensure use to authorised people only.
- An electronic panel on the top part of barrier – allowing easy access for maintenance
- A key operated level release system can be promptly accessed from the inspection side, is fitted with a cover plate, and the system can be safely handled in emergencies in case of power failure
- An aluminium arm, round or elliptical, designed to avoid shearing problems, with rubber guard in top and bottom section and a rounded rotation pin. The elliptical shape ensures better wind resistance, avoiding swinging in the 5.8m version
- Available with Battery Backup if continued operation is required during a mains failure.
- The arm is fitted with a rubber end plug and provision for accessories (pivot pins, red reflector strips, fixed and moving mountings, vandal proof electrically-operated lock, skirting and battery kit)
- To ensure more visibility the direct current version has an arm lighting kit. The LED goes off when the arm is up, flashes when the arm is moving, and is continuously lit when the arm is down
- The balancing system uses a single compression spring, with 5 differently coloured springs available, allowing the arm to be correctly balanced according to its dimensions. It can easily be installed on the right or left-hand side, has 2 limit switches on the alternating current version and one encoder on the direct current version, allowing for ease of further adjustments to arm. They’re also fitted with 2 adjustable mechanical stops.